relieve the real estate burden…
Are you in a position where you can no longer afford your home and need to sell your house quickly? If so, we may have a solution to get you out from under your mortgage. While a short sale may be an option for you, many times we are able to help our clients sell their homes (both personal residences and investment properties) at a high enough price to payoff their mortgage in full. We have extensive experience selling homes for people in distressed situations.
Some questions you’ll want answers to before selling your home if you’re in a distressed situation:
- Are you behind on your mortgage payments? If so, have your contacted your lender to see what your options are?
- What is your loan payoff? Do you have any equity in your home?
- Why is it that you can no longer afford your home any longer?
- Have foreclosure proceedings started on your home?
- Are you planning to declare bankruptcy? If so, will your home be included in the bankruptcy?
- Are you willing to share your personal financial information with your lender?
- Do you have copies of your recent tax returns?
- Do you have any additional liens or judgments on your home above and beyond your mortgage? If so, do you know how much they are?
Please provide us with your information below to see how the Holli McCray Home Marketing Group can help!